Principles of Programming I, CSCI 130
Welcome to CSCI 130, sections 1 and 2, Fall 2022.
In this class we will examine the basics of programming computers in
- TR 9:30 to 10:45, Ross 134
- TR 12:30 to 1:45, Ross 134
This class will involve a fair amount of time to be spent outside of
class developing computer programs. These programs are expected to
compile and run on a Linux system, and unless you have
private access to such a system, you will be required to work in the
computer labs on campus.
Students who wish to pass this class will need to perform
reasonably large amount of work. Please be prepared to invest at least 2-4 hours of work outside of class for each hour in class.
- I am the instructor of record for this class. Only the instructor of record can properly grade coursework and issue midterm and final grades
- If you need a password reset on the cslab machines please fill out a ticket at https://edinboro.samanage.com/
- Select New Problem Ticket
- The category should be Math & CS
- Should it be needed, the virtual classroom for this class is at Meeting ID: 945 6078 3127
- I will use this if a member of the class is under quarantine.
- It is only for students under quarantine, not for general attendance.