Principles of Programming I, CSCI 130
Welcome to CSCI 130, sections 1 and 2, Fall 2022.
In this class we will examine the basics of programming computers in
- TR 9:30 to 10:45, Ross 134
- TR 12:30 to 1:45, Ross 134
This class will involve a fair amount of time to be spent outside of
class developing computer programs. These programs are expected to
compile and run on a Linux system, and unless you have
private access to such a system, you will be required to work in the
computer labs on campus. In the end, all programs must compile, without warning, on the specified computer system.
Students who wish to pass this class will need to perform
reasonably large amount of work. Please be prepared to invest at least 2-4 hours of work outside of class for each hour in class.
- I am the instructor of record for this class. Only the instructor of record can properly grade coursework and issue midterm and final grades
- Should it be needed, the virtual classroom for this class is at Meeting ID: 945 6078 3127
- I will use this if a member of the class is under quarantine.
- It is only for students under quarantine, not for general attendance.
- Resetting your cs domain password
- I have changed my TR office hours to be 8:20 to 9:20
- Tutoring 137 Ross Hall.
- Mabel Heggenstaller: Zoom Link
- Thursday 11:am to 3:00 pm
- Max Caro: Zoom Link
- Monday 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Firiday 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- The final exam is
- 9:30 class: Tuesday Dec 6 at 10:00
- 12:30 class: Thursday Dec 8 at 10:00