Computer Science Seminar, CSCI 480
Welcome to CSCI 480 Fall 2021.
This course meets TR 9:30 to 10:45 in Ross 128.
The goals of this class are twofold:
- Discuss the social, ethical and legal implications of the computer science profession.
- Understand the process of research in the field of Computer Science.
To achieve this you will be required to read outside of class. Furthermore, you will be expected to communicate the results of this reading. This communication will include discussions, presentations (formal and informal), and written reports. You are expected to participate fully in all portions of this class.
- Please note: I am the instructor of record for this class. Only the instructor of record for this class can issue a final grade.
- Should it be needed the virtual classroom for this class is at Meeting ID: 936 7291 8466
- Dr. Monty McAdoo will present using the library databases for searching on 9/9
- Ross hall building hours
- Monday through Thursday: 7:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Friday: 7:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturday: 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm.