- Conduct research in Computer Science appropriate for undergraduate Computer Science majors.
- Be familiar with the available library resources.
- Create an annotated bibliography as a result of a comprehensive literature search.
- Present technical research in the format of a well-written report.
- Deliver an oral presentation of their research.
- Critique presentations given by their peers based on objective criteria.
- Discuss the social, legal and ethical issues associated with computing and the Internet.
- Discuss the ACM Code of Ethics as a part of the Professional Responsibilities of the computing discipline.