Data Science Objectives
When you finish this course you should be able to:
- plan and implement projects involving exploration of large datasets.
- collect, clean, and organize large datasets.
- conduct basic analysis of large datasets.
- document techniques and findings of analysis of large datasets.
- present processes and findings of analysis of large datasets.
- explain roles and duties of professionals in data science.
- describe ethical issues in data science.
Computer Skills Objectives
You should also be able to:
- employ a PC file system.
- employ the internet and related applications as a research tool.
- use electronic mail.
- create and format word documents.
- create functional and well formatted electronic spreadsheet with a graph.
- communicate a topic through purposeful use of presentation software.
General Education Objectives
In addition you should have :
- developed mathematical, computer and quantitative skills