Students who complete this class should be able to :
- Describe basic concepts involved with cybersecurity
- Describe the steps required to produce secure software.
- Explain how components impact the overall security of a system.
- Describe basic security issues involved in data communications.
- Describe methods for accessing a system and their impact on system security.
- Discuss issues involved in human security.
- Identify major tools available to organizations to manage cybersecurity.
- Identify and describe major impacts of cybersecurity on society.