Principles of Programming II, CSCI 230
Welcome to CSCI 230 section 1 Spring 2022.
In this class we will continue to examine the basics of programming computers
in C++. We will expand our knowledge data types, introduce some important
data structures, and the concept of an abstract data type (ADT). Recursion
and dynamic memory will be introduced.
Please note, this is a difficult course. Students must plan on spending
a significant amount of time writing and debugging programs.
My choice of platform for this class is linux. All code written for this class must run on cslab103 or another computer specified by your instructor. If you need help with using linux, please ask.
The program faculty has been building a series of guides which may assist you with project development and linux usage.
- Section 1 : MWF: 12:00 to 12:50
I am the instructor of record for this class. Only the instructor of record for this class can issue a final grade.
- While official building hours in Ross hall are limited, your ID should provide access any time.
- If you need a password reset on the cslab machines please fill out a ticket at https://edinboro.samanage.com/
- Select New Problem Ticket
- The category should be Math & CS
- If needed, the Zoom meeting ID for this class is 932 7730 4711
Until further notice, all office hours are virutal. See the instructor page for the virtual office link.
- Office hours are once again in person.
- Tutoring, both in person and via zoom has been set up
- Wesley Partch :
- MWF 11:00 to 3:00
- MW 6:00 to 7:30
- Zoom link: https://edinboro.zoom.us/j/9452768672
- Mabel Heggenstaller
- Tuesday Noon to 2:00
- Thursday 11:00 to 2:00
- Zoom link: https://edinboro.zoom.us/j/5082999907