Principles of Programming II, CSCI 230, Sections 1 and 2
Welcome to CSCI 230 sections 1 and 2, Spring 2020.
In this class we will continue to examine the basics of programming computers
in C++. We will expand our knowledge data types, and introduce some important
data structures and the concept of an abstract data type (ADT). Recursion
and dynamic memory will be introduced.
Please note, this is a very difficult course. Students must plan on spending
a significant amount of time writing and debugging programs.
My choice of platform for this class is linux. All code written for this class must run on either cslab100 or cslab177. If you need help with using linux,
Section 1 : MWF: 10:00 to 10:50
Section 2 : MWF: 12:00 to 12:50
I am the instructor of record for this class. Only the instructor of record for this class can issue a final grade.
A Gameplay Programmer
job description at id Software.
- General notes for classes from 3/23 until in person sessions resume.
- Notes on testing Homework 3B.
- Notes on testing Homework 3C.
- March 30, Test 2.
- April 1, Revisions to 3B due.
- April 6, Revisions to 3C due.
- April 13 Homework 4 due
- There is a general amnesty for homework 3C
- If you failed to submit homework 3C you may do so until the due date (April 6) but you have no redo
- If you submitted a place holder for homework 3C you may also resubmit by the due date (again there is no redo)
- Test 2 and Notes are available.