Homework 3, A design for program 2
Create an algorithm for
When you finish this homework, you should have:
- Created an algorithm for a problem specification.
Create a design for
You may not yet know all of the programming constructs to implement this program, but you should still be able to design the algorithm.
This document should include:
Please do not write this algorithm in C++ code. If you do it will be worth 0 credit.
- A high level description of the program.
- An algorithm. The algorithm should provide details sufficient for performing all computations.
- Use your algorithm to perform the computation with the sample input, show your work.
- A list of questions associated with the program design.
For guidance on this homework please:
- follow the example we did in the first week please use English like descriptions.
- follow other examples we will do in class.
- see examples of algorithms on pages 4 and 5 of the book.
- see the problem solving case study on pages 126 and 127.
- see other case studies.
A single word document.
Please submit your design to the D2L assignment folder homework 3.