Scheduling for Next Semester
The provost has announced the following tentative schedule for scheduling
All CS/Applied will want to schedule for CMSC/CMAC 1240 Computer Programming I
- October 9 Spring and winter schedule goes live (tentative)
- October 23 Registration opens for Winter 2023/Spring 2024- Graduate and Priority
- October 25 Registration opens for Seniors with 90+ earned hours
- October 27 Registration opens for Juniors with 60+ earned hours
- October 30 Registration opens for Sophomores with 30+ earned hours
- November 1 Registration opens for Freshmen with 0+ earned hours
You should all try to get Math 1510 Discrete Structures as soon as possible.
- This is the next step in either degree. You need to take and pass this.
- CS majors, you will need this for Logic and Switching Theory next fall.
- This is on-line I believe.
- I believe that this has no pre-requisite.
Talk to your advisor sooner, not later
- CMAC 2000 Introduction to Cybersecurity.
- This course has no pre-requisite
Unsure about your major
- In the past we had 10-20 advisees, now we are up to 40 - 60
- Make an appointment.
- Pay attention.
- Be ready to answer questions like
- Are you passing all of your classes?
- See your advisor. No one will pressure you to stay in CS/AC
- But we can provide advice.