Homework 2, Circuits, Truth Tables and Equations.
Create circuits, truth tables, and boolean expressions to solve problems.
When you finish this homework, you should have:
- Worked with circuits, truth tables and boolean expressions.
- Do B.7 and B.8 Page B770. Your circuit should be implemented in DIGITAL.
- Provide a boolean expression for the above problem.
- Do B.11 page B-771. For each bullet point create
- A truth table.
- A boolean Expression
- A circuit in Digital. Please put all circuits in one file, and label them.
- You work for a three person town council. They would like a device that allows them to vote anonymously by pressing a button to vote yes, or not pressing it to vote no. Assume each desk has such a button. You are to construct a circuit that will light an LED when two of the three buttons are pressed. Provide an equation, truth table and circuit to address this task.
A single tar file containing a word document with the answers and a digital file with the circuits. Please add a screen shot of each circuit at the appropriate place inside of the word document.
Submit the assignment to the D2L folder homework 2 by the due date.