Principles of Programming II, CSCI 230, Sections 1 and 2
Welcome to CSCI 230 sections 1 and 2 Spring 2021.
In this class we will continue to examine the basics of programming computers
in C++. We will expand our knowledge data types, introduce some important
data structures, and the concept of an abstract data type (ADT). Recursion
and dynamic memory will be introduced.
Please note, this is a difficult course. Students must plan on spending
a significant amount of time writing and debugging programs.
My choice of platform for this class is linux. All code written for this class must run on cslab103 or another computer specified by your instructor. If you need help with using linux, please ask.
The program faculty has been building a series of guides which may assist you with project development and linux usage.
- Section 1 : MWF: 10:00 to 10:50
- Section 2 : MWF: 12:00 to 12:50
I am the instructor of record for this class. Only the instructor of record for this class can issue a final grade.
- If you need a password reset on the cslab machines please fill out a ticket at https://edinboro.samanage.com/
- Select New Problem Ticket
- The category should be Math & CS
- Make sure to take the attendance quiz by Friday at 5 each week.